Something to believe in

There's always a time for everyone in their lives where all bad things seem to happen at once, and so do I. And a band called “My Chemical Romance” are the only one who can understand me the way I want to be understood. I love them so much for helping me by letting me be me, something I was never able to do before I found them.
They taught me it was okay to be different. In my hard time, while everyone else give me some bullshit advices, blaming me, and keep pushing me to the edge, they just came and their song were able to scream what I was thinking, but I wasn't able to say. They're really quite inspiring in their own weird way, something in their music and lyric reaches into my heart and makes me happy. Each time I listened to them, they told me a story of hope. Their lyrics and emotion, I feel, are true and the band believes in what they say.
My Chemical Romance gave me something to believe in. Nobody has changed my life so dramatically as they have. They have changed me in a way I never thought I could change. MCR's songs and lyrics speak to me in a way that no other band's do, I felt like the lyrics were something I could easily relate to. I can listen to their music anytime and it always makes me feel better. they turned me in the right direction
I reached a point where I was unhappy with many things in my life, and one of my escapes was them.
I know that people (including you) don't understand what MCR is really trying to do. Its an MCR thing you would never understand. for me they are my heroes, now I might be obsessed with them, but here I am, alive, writing this post, and unafraid to keep on living.


Thank you MCR !

1 comment in this post:

Hennyyarica

ihik..aku jg suka MCR, trus sama muse, hehehe

  © This fucking template customized by Gilang Kharisma Rahman 2009

Pride of an MCRmy